We offer professional full body Spray Tanning. We use Fake Bake and Crazy Angel and have different shades available to suit your skin type.
Full Body Spray Tan
To get the best tan here is a spray tanning guide of what to do before, during and after having a tan:
- We recommend you obtain a patch test, if you have never used any self-tanning products beofre or have sensitive skin
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment
- On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, dedorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in Spray Tans
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops
For best results, you should exfoliate before having your spray tan. We recommend Fake Bake Passion Fruit Body Polish . Whilst showering or bathing, apply Passion Fruit Body Polish paying attention to your hands, feet, elbows and feet. is a soapless product which will leave no residue on the skin. You'll be left with the softest, smoothest skin, which is the perfect starting point for Fake Bake spray tan.
Relax whilst a professional therapist guides you through your treatment. If you have dry skin, the therapist may prepare your skin with Oil Free Mosturiser to ensure your spray tan blends naturally. Your spray tan will then be expertly applied.
The whole tretament lasts less than 10 minutes. Immediately after your spray tan you will be asked to wiat a few minutes for the tan to absorb before dressing. The spray tan will not smell of DHA, the tell-tale sign of a recently applied tan. The initial tan colour ou'll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour and often you may see this darken until you take a shower.
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Wear loose clothing
- Keep your skin completely dry, avoid water contact
- do not apply any products over the developing tan
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6-8 hours (overnight if possible)
- Avoid other hair/beauty treatments whilst the tan is developing
- Avoid activities that make you perspire
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip the colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm water. Once the water runs clear, gently wash yourself with a mild soap
- Avoid products that cotain alpa hydroxy (AHA's) as they can strip colour
- Avoid swimming pools as Chlorine will prematurely fade your tan
- Short cool/warm showers rather than long hot baths may help your tan last longer
- To prolong your tan we recommend using Fake Bake Smoothie Oil or Fake Bake Oil Free Moisturiser daily, locking in colour. This will also hydrate your skin.
Tans tend to fade more quickly due to dried parched out skin, so if you want to get the most out of your sunless tan then it is important to moisturise daily.
Skin Smoothie is a fast and covenient way to keep tans glowing. With a luxurious blend of botanicals and essential oils, it hydrates and locks your Fake Bake self tan deep into the layers of your skin. This unique dry-oil spritz is easily and quickly absorbed leaving skin soft and radiant. Fragranced with Passion Fruit, Rosehips and Linden Flower, skin feels refreshed and ultra smooth. Just shake it up and spritz it all over.